Thursday, November 26, 200910:46 PM
■ 3 paper left
Soon I still hav 3 paper left. Haiz. It indicated that my school life cum to an end. We have to admit that we are grown. We are nt a secondary student. Wad is the feelings now? Before dat,...spm is still long way for me...but now...it is so near...and now cuming to an end. Before dat, I hate school...teachers...homework...tuition. all had taken all my time. Now i desire to back to my busy life. I rather to b busy than to b boring. I get used to this school..but now i hav to get used to new place. This is life. is kipin change. we are getting to old. when we are old, how many friends still can meet together. hahas. thinkin too much. Im so sad bout my add math. lose 20 marks. I hope my result wont be so bad as wad i hav tot. After exams...i hav so much plans... i wan traveling . I wan learn so much things...i wan to get a job too. earn my own money ...and buy wadeva i wan. I dun think i hav so much time to fulfill it. Taiwan trip gone. It is so sad. I wan to overseas..dun wan sg har...for me...sg is not consider as overseas...it's been belongs to malaysia......If i dint back to here, wad kind of life i hav? I think i wont as rich as now...lolx...im not rich..but compare to my life in sg...im rich. I think i wont meet those friends here. I think i wont stick with all of u. haiz... why man like to think impossible things? hahas. we like IF...we like PERHAPS...we like to create we own world...we like IMAGINATION...parents seem like dun wan to go phucket. lolx...they dint go...i wnt follow too. then dat means...whr i oso dun nid to go. but i go ...i cant go to his gathering. Haiz...recently kip playing with jaisy. hahas...i find so fun on her...jaisy so pityful ...hahas...just laughin on her...when she is goin to be mad. im so glad to c her uncontrolled . wow! hehe.
