Saturday, November 21, 200912:53 AM
■ blank
Now spm is reached.I hav been played com for 2 hrs. haiz...time pass soon...it creeps without sound and shadow. I cant scent it. 2day meiyan cum to my houz. asked me to teach her mm and add math. I cant help myself...but i still hav to help her. Im not as smart as she thinks....sum questions...i still can handle. Now...all are goin to change. All are inverted. On the beginning of this year, I still stick with XXXXXX...after a few months...bcoz of smth...then im goin to stop it....i cant accept it. so ...i choose to end. it's been a tough period after it...bcoz everyone abandon me...but...fortunately still hav sumbody to get along with me. Dat time im close to my classmates...bcoz they are the oni partners i could find...I hide for everyone. Im pissed off everybody. I dun wan go to canteen. I worry so much. Then i start with my ex. It has sweet and bitter memories. If u ask me...do this memories still carve in ur mind? i would say YES for sure. bcoz we are human. WE hav sense....sumthing dat've been happened...we cant make it fly off...we cant erase it...we are not com....just remove it by a click..I cant remove it...but...I know wad is reality. Dat's all memories are just a past. we should look for FUTURE...and now is my dear. I know u are worrying so much. Just like dat day...we were walking back to canteen...he was walking toward us...u choose to another pathway since it....i can feel dat...ur worry. I dunno how to remove that...i know time will prove dat all...kcz? Do i still luv him? sumtimes i dunno.when i watch back sumthing ...i feel it still fresh...but...i turn back to c my dear's bear...i know u r much meaningful. let the time fades it...i would stick with u thru thick and thin. I got cum to my blog to update ...but...when im writing...it's blank...i dunno wad to write...i got so much ideas...but...dunno how to say. mayb dun hav the mood.. now...im still blank. for future...for me. for study. worying tarrot ....i take it....wad he said...sum im totally agree...sum...i refused to admit...i worry. he calls me to calm down ...dun rushed to make choice...ya....sumtimes...im still not sensible. i nid to be more reality. ok...dear...u r the oni 1.. ^^
