Thursday, November 12, 200912:07 PM
■ Thursday, 12 Nov 2009
Recently busy study....however i still hav spared time for outing. Hahas. Later goin to penang. Goin to watch movie. Hey gal! U are facing spm... hahas...no points.. Havin sum argue with parents. I wan to go KL to further study but they reject me. They worried i would get cheat by friends. Actually I dint think to study thr and the idea is started to pop up since I hav met u. I wan go thr bcoz of u. If I choose penang...i still dunno which college i should pick to. I hav no ideas on it. I dunno which gud...bcoz i hav no experiences on choosing it...my parents? worse than me. hahas. Juz put aside it...concentrate on study! Sj has taken my time so much...I still hav many subj dint prepare. My dad buy a myvi se for me. wow...cost 51k. Now nervous and anxiety to get it. hahas. I hav my own car! I wan decorate my car. Hahas..oweys thinking of how to decorate it...buy sum colourful pillows .. I wan put umbrella thr...in case of rainy day ..wow...i hav tot so much.
why my parents dun let me to learn independence? I would take care myself. I would not let me becum worse. Haiz...preparing to penang.
Bye...
why my parents dun let me to learn independence? I would take care myself. I would not let me becum worse. Haiz...preparing to penang.
Bye...
