Friday, December 18, 200912:06 AM
■ Back from langkawi
Just back from Pulau Langkawi. It's totally killing me. The tour not well to arrange the activities. I just know dat sumbody eat our money. The hotel we stay all are disappointed us. Suak, but the 2nd day we still hav funs. When im thr, i find my darling! hahas. meet him...and asked him to bring me to play. thx wor. to b my company in dis 3 days. He brings me to gunung raya. It's cool. Fresh air and nice scenery i nv see bfore. the swimming pool thr is veri nice. veri sad. the pic we thr gone. haiz. then the second day we go pantai cenang and eagle view thr. Hav a bad news! my hp gone again! I dunno why. I just asked yong jing help me to kip phone but i cant open now! WHY?I dun wan to spoil my hp. I veri take care of it. A few days before, my parents just nagging me about me. they said im the one who use the most hp in the family. They just kip on give a piece of mind to me. I feel guilty and sorry but im reali dun wan. haiz. lose contact again . why oweys dis time my hp got problems d. sh!t. It reali make me down. my parents blame me again lo. haiz. sad sad sad. FOr them, im just a burden. Do u know dis upset me! I dun wan to be ur burden, i wan to prove them im useful . Im not a vase. just provide looking but has no uses. now i cant prove...i make them im a burden again. I dislike to be neither one of body's drag. we take so much pics...and i buy so much chocolate. Dis 3 days...my stomach kip on pain. feeling no well. nobody knows i oweys act like nothing. KIp fat plan start again. gaining weight.
I dislike lies. Im not a FOOL. I still know how to differentiate which is right or wrong...fake or real. HOwever im stupid enuff. but i just fool on simplying my life. so it wont b so complicated. so. dun act innocent. Dis make me more hate u .
I dislike lies. Im not a FOOL. I still know how to differentiate which is right or wrong...fake or real. HOwever im stupid enuff. but i just fool on simplying my life. so it wont b so complicated. so. dun act innocent. Dis make me more hate u .
