Thursday, December 03, 20095:25 PM
■ Counting down to the end of SPM
It's great! Spm is gone soon. My stress are going off half of it since physics has past. Now it still leave chemistry and chinese. Dis saturday will attend sumbody's wedding...and after dat my parents are goin to genting. LOLx. Throw me alone at hm. My daddy tells me dat...my car wont be get early...mayb i will get it about the end of dis month. so sad. my plans ...gone. nth i can do. I hav no car. I cant go anywhr i wan. even now...i wan to get some foods...oso a tough task for me. haiz. transport is so imp. lolx. hate! ok. my parents told me dat phuket plan cancel. It reali eat my heart out . taiwan trip gone...dis trip too. i wn go sumwhr. I wan take sum relax..then i go find a job. hehe. now finding a job oso hard for me. no transport. my god. I hate it. It's so hard for me to get a lessen...then now I oso face the same situation as I dint get my lessen yet.sumbody got any good ideas for finding a job? I dunno how...no direction...just like losing a compass while sailing. lols...good symbiosis? i think so. hahahas. smth wrong with me...mayb im reali relief since spm went half of it. I wrote on my facebook. I feel that I'm a bird and my parents are the cage. It's reali wad i feel now. They cancel all my plan...stop me on my way to fulfil my dream. not dream yet. no as serious as it yet. lols. but they not allow me to go anywhr. They just said. u think money so easy to get ar. lolx...it reali a powerful reason. bcoz im unable to earn myself. So is better fend for urself to get anything wad u wan. my bro reply my share ...said. im not a normal bird im a superior bird but u hav oni a big cage. lolx. wad he meant for. i said...so wad is ur role? my foods? enriched me with nutrients ? or one of the bird? have the same situation with me? I think he is one of the bird. hahas. bcoz my parents are so nervous. they wan to protect us. they wan us to be their side. i can understand wad she feel. I oso dun wan my bros leave me and go for their carriers or future. but both of u can stop me to let me live my own life. hahas. I nid them. but i dislike their verbosity. oweys nagging me. wad i said...they will say NO NO NO ...just like revolt me. haiz. I hope they let me go. so the 1st thing now i hav to do .dat.can let them start to say yes to me when im offering anything is find job! earn my own money. let their spec drop off to the ground. hahas. chinese translation. hahas. ok.
True love begins when nothing is looked for in return
True love begins when nothing is looked for in return
