Saturday, December 26, 200912:19 PM
■ Saturday,26 December 2009
I pass my X'mas with my parents. Nothing special. I know that has so much happen in a clip of eyes. I dun wan to mention it much . I dun wan to explain. I dun wan to hav any comments. If you are my friend, you would understand me. a true friend will stab you in the front. A true friend would share all the secrets with you. this is wad i know. im not purposely to know much but at least you are open ur heart with us. not the others. everyone hears what you say, Friends listen to what you say, Best friends listen to what you dont say.
Love? Thr is no wrong and rite in luv. I dun wan to care much about other's views bcoz i know it just make me walk in the dark.
Love? Thr is no wrong and rite in luv. I dun wan to care much about other's views bcoz i know it just make me walk in the dark.
