Thursday, March 04, 201010:57 PM
■ British council life end
Everything is going to end...even my life.(i hope)today is the last day of british council. Every times sumthing is about to end ...we start to feel the sadness atmosphere. appreciate the days of tuition with u guyz..those days r fun. I dislike controlling. I nid caring. but ur way r too stressed. before...when i saw the quizzes. , they asked if u have a chance to go back...would u? i would say i wont. bcoz we guyz nid to look forward. but now i nid. I would like to avoid those things happen to me. I oweys ask myself. wad am i doing? am i rite? but i dunno . Am i proud? over-confident? but they used to say i am. it's quite upset ,u know. SPM result is due to release on 11 march. Now i have no mood to worry about those things. Hopeless. I miss the days in penang. =) thx u guyz
