Saturday, March 20, 201012:22 AM
■ COmplicated feeling
Frenz are going to depart one by one. benz went to sabah . She is be thr for 4 yrs. I have known her since kindergarten. We apart when we were studying in pri. but the diff btw us is just chio min A and chio min B. hahas. we still rmb each other...and we met again in the secondary. We were in the same class when we were form 3. Starting to kip in touch again. now...she has left. Im so sorry that i cant go airport but my wish will along with u in all the way. As u nid me...my hp is available for u. hahas. okay. my college life is going to start. 22nd march is my orientation. I dunno wad would happen on the 2nd path of my life. for me...my 1st part is the pri to second. 2nd is the COllege life to the stage of im still havent walk into the aisle of married. hahas. the life of marred would be my 3rd part as it is the last part to im under the soil. I hope everything goes great. today went to huan shen. Im sorry of saying those offensive words to god. hahas. Forgive me pls. I went to times square . we searched for any unusual restaurant but we finally headed to OLDTOWN. hahas. wan tan mee is absolutely nice. .. after taking my dinner ...i back to home. Now i realised...my parents are rite. I feel im great to be here. hahas no goin anywhr. as here is gud. Im sorry to my lovely parents. hehe. that i dispute with u...now i agree in ur way...but disagree in sumwhr to drag on my studies. Im sorry to someone too. that's all for today.
wish tmr would be brighter than today. =)
wish tmr would be brighter than today. =)
