Saturday, March 06, 201010:26 PM
■ wad a day?!
I dunno why...Im the one get the most annoying complaint . My maid forgot to take the bread...my mum told me off. she said why i hav to depend on her. I must take care ...and check those thingys. ok...then she back to home to take. when she abroad the car. she said why i dint push the curtain to the center. others can peeking into the house le. lolx. i said my bro closed the door d. worse than dat. she said i hav to remind him. im the girl...nid to care bout the home. =.=....ok...suak...then she continues...she said the toilet door and window dint close. I dint check for those thingys. omg. except the one i said my bro closed d...i just silent whole the journey. am i wrong? ok... every ppl kip on asking me how r u? lolx. i dunno...can u guyz stop doing dat? im fine! forget it!
pissed me off.==
pissed me off.==
