Thursday, April 01, 201012:54 AM
■ April fool
2mr goin to hav movie wif frenz. er...yue guang bao he...oredy forget the eng name le. hehe. I enjoy my life well but i worry smth bad to happen...it oweys pop up when im glad. Dun please. College life is completely different with high school's life. U meet different kinds of ppl.Today i chat with a china gal. she quite friendly as i sit alone thr and she came to my table. I have realised if i dont move a step, how to make the thing go well? dis is the rule in nowadays. Today ms seethai gave me a project to do..autobiography.omg...i hate dis kind of project. as i nid to show PICS. damn ugly. I dunno how to do too. But i dun wan rely on ppl wor...aiyaa...so MAO DUN. enuff for today. I love my life. I dun wan any bad events pop out har~~~
