Monday, April 12, 20101:57 AM
■ no titles.=D
2day I went to gurney with friends. I watched 2 mv but the 1st mv killed us. hahas. It is a thrilling mv but we laugh like HELL. hahas Killer clown. It is malaysia made. so..u know ...the quality...like sh!t. So dont watch! the beauty on duty is reali amazing. It makes me dazzle on AH SA. We have our dinner at CHILI . w0o I took much photos but...lazy to upload since now is quite late. I will upload soon. 3 ppl...cost 99 smth . wah...money gone again. but it's potato nice! I love whipped potato! the drink cost 7 smth. i think mine ...8 smth. but it is bottleless. so i kip on drinking . so that 8 smth is worth. hahas . finish the meal too. 33 ringgit for each person leh. it is nice laa. im full. then with enji and jyan to go northam bridge thr. We chatting bout 1 hr lidat...im bit not willing to leave. hahas. bcoz i feel great to SIEN LIAO. but the nite is late. bro called me ..as i didnt inform them. IM sorry. on the way , i tot of many things. the memories passed as pages. those bout U. Dunno why. it is uncontrollable to pop up in mind. U said Im like dis way bcoz of me. Wad he does now is impacted on me. I make him to be lidat. clubbing. boozing . flirting. tackling. I have no comments if you feel dis way would be a better way for u. I had done something much than my role as you oredy have ur own life. I confess im stupid . im mou dun. It is me. hahas. night. thinking to change my blog skin. I feel ugly now. =p
