Tuesday, April 06, 201012:24 AM
■ shini is lost
Im lost. I dunno wad im disatiesfied. maybe i try to not to get but im wishing to get in mentally. I I don't have directions. I know wad im insisted for...but i unbelieve myself. I cant make sure my future. today ms jenny asked a question, wad u wan to be in d future?Im blanked at all. reali. run a business? but wad business do i have? I have no points. Nw accounting. I tot im gud at math but now accounting has been confusing me. I dunno wad it is talking about. I start to fear. I worry my future. im moodless now. how? i oweys think of bad things. I try to forget but it oweys pop up . I reali wish to know less so it wont freak me out. my nails look bad. when it can recover? =(
